From:
"Carl V. Phillips" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 1996 14:50:22 -0400
Hi.  Sorry to pollute the list due to my faulty memory, but I seem to
recall hearing about a community-based health conference coming up next
month in Vancouver BC.  Is this right?  It turns out I will be there for
other reasons, and so would like to attend if it does exist.  Thank you
for any information.

--Carl Phillips, PhD
  University of Michigan School of Public Health

PS.  If I am misremembering, please just send me private email rather
than bothering everyone on the list?  :-)