From:
Michelle Chan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Nov 2019 14:05:29 -0700
Hi everyone,

Sorry for posting this again - this will be the last time!

I am with ECHO Research and ARCHE at the University of Alberta's Faculty of
Nursing and Department of Pediatrics.

This year we entered our video *Cough, Cold, and Wheeze: How to help manage
your child’s bronchiolitis <http://bit.ly/2019IHDCYH>* in the IHDCYH Talks
Video Competition, hosted by the Canadian Institutes of Health Research
(CIHR). Learn more about the competition here
<http://www.cihr-irsc.gc.ca/e/36089.html>. The video provides information
on the symptoms of bronchiolitis, how to manage it at home, and when to
seek emergency care.

We are grateful for the support from our strong network of partners,
collaborators, fellow healthcare staff, and families. *Please help us by
voting (liking the video on YouTube/giving it a thumbs up)* and
sharing the video within
your networks. *Please note, in order to vote (like the video), you must be
signed in to your YouTube or Gmail account.*

Every "thumbs up" counts! Please share this with others. Thank you so much
for your support!

Watch and vote for the video here: http://bit.ly/2019IHDCYH

Visit bit.ly/ECHOresources to see the latest health resources for parents
and families.

--
Michelle Chan, PhD
Stakeholder Engagement and Research Coordinator

--
--
Michelle Chan, PhD
Stakeholder Engagement and Research Coordinator
ECHO Research | Alberta Research Centre for Health Evidence
Faculty of Nursing, University of Alberta
5-136 Edmonton Clinic Health Academy
11405 87 Ave. Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T6G 1C9
Phone: 780-492-2126

*Vote for our bronchiolitis video in CIHR's 2019 IHDCYH Video Talks
Competition here: bit.ly/2019IHDCYH <http://bit.ly/2019IHDCYH> (each
like/thumbs up counts as a vote!)*