From:
Valerie Roche <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2006 15:35:07 -0700
MOST of Us invites you to attend the Fifth Annual Montana Summer
Institute for Social Norms Practitioners, to be held July 12-14, 2007
in Bozeman.

The Montana Summer Institute is a dynamic series of interactive
seminars on the development, implementation and evaluation of social
norms health promotion campaigns. Dr. Jeff Linkenbach, the founder
and Director of MOST of Us, will lead the group in interactive
discussions and real-time problem-solving workshops that emphasize
group feedback and breakout activities.

Whether you are a newcomer to the field or an expert social norms
practitioner, the Montana Summer Institute will help increase your
program effectiveness, sharpen your implementation skills and
energize you to continue your prevention work.

This year’s event will be held at Montana State University-Bozeman,
located in beautiful southwestern Montana, just over an hour away
from Yellowstone National Park.

To see the 2007 agenda, get more information or to register, visit
institute.mostofus.org

  “This was the best all-around conference I have attended in years!
Not only was it informative, positive and enlightening, it energized
me to raise my professional vision for the future to a new direction
of effectiveness with optimism for my co-workers.”

“Thank you for an inspiring, intellectually stimulating and
entertaining training.  I look forward to next year.”

“One of the most successful networking experiences of my career.”

  – 2006 Montana Summer Institute Participants

  institute.mostofus.org