From:
"T.H. Rumble" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2007 16:27:30 -0400
To Whom It May Concern:

I would like to register for the "Filling Their Bellies: Community
Initiatives to Feed the Homeless" seminar on May 2nd. Please advise how
I can register and what information you require from me.

Regards,

Tanya

T.H. Rumble
Honours Bachelor of Political Science Candidate 2007
Faculty of Social Science, McMaster University

Lab Monitor: DeGroote eCommerce Lab
Research Assistant: MINT~RC, DeGroote School of Business
Resource Centre Coordinator: Ontario Public Interest Research Group
YouthNet Facilitator: Mental Health Unit, Health Department; Region of
Halton

Ambassador: McMaster Community Accountability Program
Peer Health Educator: Campus Health & Wellness Centre
Peer Supporter & Executive: Student Health Education Centre
Student Advisor: Peer Conduct Board, Judicial Affairs

Cell: (905) 580-3351
Email: [log in to unmask]