From:
Ann-Marie Marcolin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2008 15:52:36 -0400
Thank you for your email.

I am out of the office Wednesday and Thursday, returning Friday April
4th. For time sensitive issues please feel free to contact my colleague:

Jutta Schaaf, Coordinator Community Engagement and Urban Health at
[log in to unmask], 416-530-6000-1-3596

I will respond to your email when I return.

AnnMarie 416-530-6000-1-3224
Community Engagement and Urban Health

Notice:  This email contains confidential or proprietary information
which may be legally privileged.  It is intended only for the named
recipient(s).  If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected
the email, please notify the author by replying to this message.  If you
are not the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately
delete it from your computer system.  Opinions, conclusions or
other information contained in this email may not be that of the
organization.