From:
MEASURE Evaluation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 2019 18:23:18 -0000
To view this email online, paste this link into your browser:
https://t.e2ma.net/message/0n1wge/clnlgl

MEASURE Evaluation is funded by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) under the terms of cooperative agreement AID-OAA-L-14-00004 and implemented by the Carolina Population Center, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, in partnership with ICF International, John Snow, Inc., Management Sciences for Health, Palladium, and Tulane University. The views expressed in this e-mail do not necessarily reflect the views of USAID or the United States government.

Those of us working in global health always are mindful of what contributes to quality of life across the world. Health, perhaps, is most often on our minds, but family, peace, love, opportunity, challenge, and positive change are close behind.

On behalf of the MEASURE Program—housed at the University of North Carolina’s Carolina Population Center—I wish you and those you love the best of holiday seasons.

Wherever you are, whatever your work, we wish you a productive and peaceful 2020.

And, I will take this opportunity to acquaint you with a revised and expanded tool that is designed to aid the work in global health. With USAID’s support, MEASURE Evaluation (https://t.e2ma.net/click/0n1wge/clnlgl/466g03) has revised the Performance of Routine Information System Management (PRISM) toolkit into a broad array of materials: the “PRISM Series.”

New and more comprehensive, the series is helpful for designing, strengthening, and evaluating routine health information system performance and planning a pathway for improvement. The series contains an overview tool, a performance diagnostic tool, a tool to assess electronic systems, a management assessment tool, and an organizational and behavioral assessment tool, among others. They’re waiting for you at www.measureevaluation.org/resources/tools/health-information-systems/prism (https://t.e2ma.net/click/0n1wge/clnlgl/kz7g03)

Best wishes,
Jim Thomas, PhD, MPH
Director, Measure Programwww.measureprogram.org (https://t.e2ma.net/click/0n1wge/clnlgl/0r8g03)

University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill CB 8120 | Chapel Hill, NC 27599 US

This email was sent to [log in to unmask]
To ensure that you continue receiving our emails,
please add us to your address book or safe list.

manage your preferences (https://app.e2ma.net/app2/audience/signup/1708636/1705502/675736094/?s=mT-Oj77hQOchtDpZXh7Jm-xemHijDAXxA9nm76H7thE)
opt out (https://t.e2ma.net/optout/0n1wge/clnlgl?s=ADt4C4xPXS3vM-t-phovtJ-05xMoLYNJQR2EJSsPBEo&r=aHR0cHM6Ly9hcHAuZTJtYS5uZXQvYXBwMi9hdWRpZW5jZS9vcHRfb3V0LzE3MDg2MzYvMTcwNTUwMi82NzU3MzYwOTQvP3M9WWFnNU90LXdVSU9Ra3ZaWWdWMm9oYTdTeWFjWFZkMHo5Y0EyaHNUS3o4Zw%3D%3D) using TrueRemove(r).

Got this as a forward? Sign up (https://app.e2ma.net/app2/audience/signup/1708636/1705502.253004318/) to receive our future emails.