From:
Dennis Raphael <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 May 1996 13:43:21 -0400
The British Battlefield TV series always has as its last
segment: "The Battle Won."

Last night two Toronto City Committees voted to: "Get tough
on front-yard parking permits." (Toronto Star, May 24,
1996).  For any of you who wish to see my picture and my
lovely wife, Toba Bryant, look at page 9 of today's
Toronto Star.

Oh, results of the Internet Mobilization: one director of a
children's community centre in rural Ontario sent me a
letter to forward to our mayor. Thank you.

Dennis Raphael, Ph.D., C.Psych.
Associate Professor
University of Toronto
Division of Community Health