From:
abid ali <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 00:22:49 +0500
I AM DR. ABID ALI  FROM PAKISTAN

RECENTLY  I DESIGNED  A WEBSITE  ON HOMEOPATHY
THIS IS PAKISTAN'S FIRST HOMEOPATHIC WEBSITE

I AM STILL WOKING ON THIS SITE
ENTERING  DATA ABOUT PAKISTAN

I KINDLY REQUEST YOU PLEASE CHECK  MY SITE
AND GIVE ME YOU VALUABLE SUGGESTIONS  TO IMPROVE  THE SITE

WWW.HOMEOWEBZINE.CJB.NET
WWW.GEOCITIES.COM/RASHIDABID