From:
Michelle Chan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 2021 11:03:33 -0700
Hi,

I wanted to reach out and share that our research programs, ECHO
<http://www.echokt.ca/> and ARCHE
<https://www.ualberta.ca/pediatrics/pediatric-research/affiliated-research-units/alberta-research-centre-for-health-evidence-arche/index.html>
at
the University of Alberta, are seeking new members for our
virtual Pediatric Parents’ Consultation Network (P-PCN). We are looking for
diverse parents, caregivers, and grandparents across Canada to provide
their knowledge, experience, opinions, and ideas on child health research.

The network is entirely online. Parents will provide feedback on health
resources for parents/families (e.g., videos, infographics) and other child
health research activities via email, surveys, polls, etc. There are no
meetings involved and only access to an active email address is required.

Please see the attached poster. If you are interested in this opportunity,
email [log in to unmask]  <[log in to unmask]>or visit
http://www.echokt.ca/about/ppcn

--
Michelle Chan, PhD
Stakeholder Engagement and Research Coordinator