From:
Lynn Wareing <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 2004 09:42:04 -0500
Hi Susan
It appears to me that we would have to pay a certain amount for this survey, I can investigate that.  I would also think that the school boards would want it to be throughout the entire board rather than just Oxford.  What is your sense?  If this is the case PARC would have to negotiate with the other health units involved to cost share I guess.
If you want I can investigate this a bit further, I guess starting with potential costs as a big factor....

Lynn Wareing R.N. BScN CON(c)
Public Health Nurse  Healthy Lifestyles Promotion Team
County of Oxford Department of Public Health and Emergency Services
Ph: (519) 539-9800 ext 247
Fax(519) 539-6206
email: [log in to unmask]