From:
Dennis Raphael <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Apr 2000 11:54:52 -0400
From:   John Lynch <[log in to unmask]>

For those interested in income inequality and health, there is a paper in
this week's British Medical Journal - "Income inequality and mortality:
importance to health of individual income, psychosocial environment or
material conditions."

It can be downloaded from their website -

http://www.bmj.com/cgi/content/full/320/7243/1200

Visit our Web Site for information about our Seniors Participatory and
Community Quality of Life Projects!  Free Reports Also.

  http://www.utoronto.ca/qol      http://www.utoronto.ca/seniors

  Long have I looked for the truth about the life of people together.
  That life is crisscrossed, tangled, and difficult to understand.
  I have worked hard to understand it and when I had done so
  I told the truth as I found it.

  - Bertolt Brecht

Dennis Raphael, Ph.D.
Associate Professor