From:
Dennis Raphael <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 11:59:47 -0400
Well. I certainly missed it!  And I guess anyone who doesn't belong to the OPHA
missed it also.

Dennis

Sophie Bart <[log in to unmask]>@YorkU.CA> on 08/26/2002 10:50:18 AM

Please respond to Health Promotion on the Internet <[log in to unmask]>

  Sent         Health Promotion on the Internet
  by:          <[log in to unmask]>

  To:          [log in to unmask]

  cc:          (bcc: Dennis Raphael/Atkinson)

  Subject      "Are Widening Income Inequalities Making
  :            Canada Less Healthy?"

Hello,

With regards to the report published by Dr. James R. Dunn, entitled "Are
Widening Income Inequalities Making Canada Less Healthy?":

1) the May 2002 edition of the OPHA News announced the report on the front
page

2) the correct urls for the report & the executive summary are:
Executive Summary -
http://www.opha.on.ca/publications/income_inequalities_exec.pdf
Full Report - http://www.opha.on.ca/publications/income_inequalities.pdf
(please note, the full report is quite large and may take a few minutes to
download).

Further questions regarding accessing the report can be forwarded to me at

The report was done for the Making Connections Project. If you are not
familiar with Making Connections, check out the site at
www.making-connections.com .

Thank you,

Sophie Bart
Volunteers & Communications Assistant
Ontario Public Health Association
(416) 367-3313 ext 237
1-800-267-6817 (Ont.)
www.opha.on.ca

Speak out on the future of Canada's Public Health care!

Contact the Commission on the Future of Health Care at:
http://www.healthcarecommission.ca/
1-800-793-6161