From:
Blake Poland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 May 1996 11:11:03 -0400
Hello All: I thought you might find the following message of interest (it
appeared on the CD4URBAN internet discussion group on community
development).

[Perhaps I should ask, what is the "accepted" etiquette on forwarding
messages without approval from the original author - I wouldn't do it for
any messages exchanged in one-on-one discussion, but often presume that
messages widely "broadcast" on another public (as opposed to private or
self-help) listserv which are FYI items (conference notices, references,
etc) are fair game. What do the rest of you think?]

When I have a bit more time I'll compose some sort of "introduction" for
myself to this group.

blake poland
behavioural science
univ. of toronto