From:
Tammy Horne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 12:10:29 -0700
Hi Brett

I did an overview of this for Capital Health in Edmonton in 1996 when Action
for Health was just starting -- focused on programs in Canada and U.S. that
had been evaluated by that time or had good eval's in progress. I submitted
it to Marianne Baden. I'm not sure who is handling their Action for Health
now, but Katherine Caine could point you in the right direction. The work
would need updating but might be a good start to save you some time. Good
luck.
Tammy

Happy New Year to all. Let's resolve to work together to create the kind of
world we want to live in. And not to forget to enjoy ourselves and each
other as we do it.

Tammy Horne
WellQuest Consulting Ltd.
11511 125 St.