From:
Pedro Carreņo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 May 1996 19:16:59 +0200
Hi everyone.

My name is Pedro Carreno, and this is just to tell you something about me.

I'm a physician who is working currently in an Internet Access Provider in
Barcelona, Spain. I also underwent a master in journalism and, therefore,
I'm writing for some magazines about health and the Net.

Even though I'm not practising right now, I'm deeply concerned about the
importance of educating people and this is the point where my effort is
aimed when I write my articles.

One of the things I like most about the Internet is how it enables people
to share knowledges and help each other. There was a time when every
professional could claim to be a disciple of some well respected professor,
just because there was a single main source of information. Now we have the
real possibility to learn from lots of people exchanging information
valuable for everyone. And this is great!

Any e-mail will be welcome.
Greetings to everyone from Barcelona, Spain.

Pedro Carreno                Servicom
Rda. St. Pere, 16            Tf.  34-3-302 72 74
08010 Barcelona              Fax. 34-3-302 70 88
[log in to unmask]    Spain