From:
"E.S. Parham" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 May 1996 10:06:14 -0500
Hello, I'm Ellen Parham.  I am a professor of nutrition at Northern
Illinois University, DeKalb, Illinois.  I teach community nutrition,
research methods, and obesity and eating disorders to undergraduate and
graduate majors. I believe in the new weight paradigm and incorporate the
principle of size acceptance and natural eating into the counseling I
do.  Until this July I am chair of the Society of Nutrition Education's
division of Weight Realities.
        Our students have this year all recieved opportunity to go
on-line.  So I'm interested in the educational potential of that
opportunity, especially for students in my community nutrition class.
        Looking forward to productive exchanges, Ellen

Ellen S. Parham, PhD, Rd
Coordinator, Dietetics, Nutrition, and Food Systems
Department of Human and Family Resources
Northern Illinois University
DeKalb, Illinois 60115-2854
815-753-6333   FAX 815-753-1321   [log in to unmask]