From:
Alan McFarlane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 May 1996 09:17:50 -0400
Hello everyone. I just wanted to comment on this wonderful way to
communicate. I belong to Health Promotion Ontario (in public health), and
a member sent me a fax with the click4hp info. I am fairly new to e-mail,
but intend to take full advantage of this service.

My primary interests are in social marketing, applied to tobacco use
prevention and other health concerns. I helped to develop some innovative
youth anti-smoking materials through federal funding. If you are
interested in marketing tobacco use prevention to youth, please give
Debbie McFarlane a call at (519) 258-2146, ext. 248 in Windsor, Ontario.
She has lots of brochures explaining the materials available (at a
cost-recovery basis), and will be glad to send you one. Also, I would
love to chat with anyone interested, and some of our learnings about this
area.

I look forward to all your messages, and plan to send many messages in
the future.

Regards,

Alan McFarlane

Alan J. McFarlane, Tobacco Use Prevention Promoter
Department of Public Health Services
25 Main St. W. Hamilton, ON . L8N 3P6
(905) 546-2549 ; (905) 528-2205 (Fax)