From:
Paola Ardiles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Apr 2020 21:17:58 -0700
Dear HP community,

Please see OPEN CALL FOR PAPERS related to hashtag#COVID19
<https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6653739065134977024&keywords=%23COVID19&originTrackingId=gzsDeOtoTrWkLvyGmKzSUQ%3D%3D>
from journals Global Health Promotion and Health Promotion International.
https://www.iuhpe.org/index.php/en/global-health-promotion/open-calls
Abstract submissions are due April 15, 2020 (only 300 words).
We are accepting papers in English, French and Spanish.

Please help us spread the word as we need contributions from practitioners,
educators, policy-makers and researchers that can bring a health promotion
lens to the pandemic.

Please share to those that may be interested.
Take good care, Paola

[image: photo]
SFU's 2017 Coast Capital Savings Award winner for Social Impact
*Paola Ardiles Gamboa *
Faculty: Social Innovation, Health & Community Partnerships - Simon Fraser
University
Co-Founder, Bridge For Health <http://www.bridgeforhealth.org/> Coop
p: 604-428-1517 | e:[log in to unmask] | w:
http://bridgeforhealth.org
<http://www.facebook.com/Bridge4Health> [image:
https://ca.linkedin.com/in/paolaardiles]
<https://ca.linkedin.com/in/paolaardiles> [image:
https://twitter.com/Paola_A_Ardiles]
<https://twitter.com/Paola_A_Ardiles>  skype
id: paolaardiles  @Paola_A_Ardiles

*I acknowledge I live, work and play within the ancestral, traditional and
unceded territory of the Coast Salish peoples.*