From:
"Young, Sharyn (Melbourne)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 10:54:51 +1100
Hi Sandra
I'm also grappling with a definition of wellness. Since you have had no
reply that I'm aware of I will put in my thoughts for comment.

Wellness is the opposite of sickness. It is a positive concept of health
that relates to the experience of wellbeing, feeling right, happy, secure.
A state of wellness is achieved whenm a person is growing to their potential
in harmony with their enviroment.
Cheers
Sharyn Young
Content Developer
Global Health a joint venture company of KPMG
161 Collins Street
Melbourne Victoria 3000
T + 613 9288 5371