From:
Warwick Bullen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 1996 10:04:57 --1000
The Public Health Branch of Dept of Human Services, Victoria Australia started
a similar concept 12 months ago. Check out http://hna.ffh.vic.gov.au/phb/
>     Hello,
>
>     I am very interested in this communication tool.  I have been given
>     the task of recommending options for the development, printing and
>     distribution of educational print resources.  I will not be working in
>     isolation but in partnerships with the regional health authorities,
>     however, I would like to be aware of innovative alternatives to
>     traditional print resources.
>
>      New Brunswick has started to use the internet to offer health
>     education information to the public and providers.  The user will
>     download information pertinent to their needs.  Does anyone have
>     further knowledge of similar projects, using the internet?  Any
>     research to date on effectiveness, audience and costs?
>
>     Deborah St. Arnaud/ Alberta Health/Population Health Division

Warwick Bullen
Executive Assistant to the Director Of Public Health
Health & Community Services Victoria
13/555 Collins ST Melbourne Australia
Tel 61 3 9616 7695 Standard Disclaimer