Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 1996 13:13:39 -0800
this is about the 18th time I have tried to have my email address removed
from your mailing list.....

please remove me as soon as possible, I am not interested in your topics or
causes.  They are just filling up my mail server space.

I will continue to respond to all email sent from this group with this
response until I am removed from the list.