From:
CHNC Info <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2019 09:00:00 -0600
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS: Deadline extended to November 29, 2019!

CHNC2020: Community Health Nursing Now!
National Community Health Nursing Conference
Community Health Nurses of Canada

May 25-27, 2020 | Radisson Hotel Vancouver Airport

https://chnc.ca/conference

The Community Health Nurses of Canada are excited to announce the Call for
Abstracts for CHNC2020: Community Health Nursing Now!, our national
Community Health Nursing conference.

CHNC2020 takes place May 25-27, 2020 at the Radisson Hotel Vancouver
Airport.

Our goal is advancing Community Health Nursing in Canada and you are
invited to join a dynamic group of nurses from across Canada who will come
together and share their community health knowledge in 2020, named Year of
the Nurse and Midwife by the World Health Organization in honour of
Florence Nightingale.

The CHNC2020 conference theme reflects Nursing Now, an initiative of the
International Council of Nurses and the World Health Organization to
improve health by raising the profile of nursing, with the goal of tackling
21st century health challenges. Our theme also reflects our new and revised
2019 Canadian Community Health Nursing Standards of Practice.

Our conferences bring together individuals who have an interest in
Community Health Nursing from practice, research, administration, policy
and education. Networking opportunities offer a forum to explore issues of
mutual concern as well as exchange knowledge, share evidence and ideas, and
generate solutions.

Abstracts are due by November 29, 2019.

For more information, including discounted room rates at the Radisson Hotel
Vancouver Airport, please visit https://chnc.ca/conference

Follow Us!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CHNCIISCC/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CHNC_IISCC
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/chnc_iiscc/
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/chnc-iiscc/

--
Community Health Nurses of Canada (CHNC)
https://www.chnc.ca/

Community Health Nurses: Leaders for a Healthy Canada

Submit your abstracts!