From:
Claire Jennings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Dec 1998 12:39:05 -0800
It was brought to my attention that the web addresses I gave for this
posting were wrong. To save band-with, I am only sending the correct URLs
this time. If you did not see the original posting, and would like to have
it, email me at [log in to unmask], and I'll send it to you.

This months Prenatal Ed Update, including the article, Trends to Watch in 1999:
http://www.PrenatalEd.com/newv2n12.htm

The Prenatal Ed Update, a monthly newsletter,
http://www.PrenatalEd.com/news.htm

Claire Jennings
PrenatalEd
http://www.PrenatalEd.com