From:
Nora DeJohn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jun 1996 17:29:46 -0500
  Sorry about being the silent lurking "Ludite" here. I have enjoyed your
bits of information ,and appreciated interesting questions and concerns. As
a learner I'm appreciative of this aspect of the work place and notice I
will spend more time after hours . If I can find out -shouldn't I !? As far
as the larger community I have to be careful not to overwhelm my clients
with more info than they may want. If this method can really provide more
'teachable moments"-how accessible?-at what cost for what trade? Is this a
parallel place with no sacrifices? humm...   I agree employees are as always
sacrificed, but I'm trying to understand if we are really teaching people to
prefer machines and faceless contact. With that I better go find a friend
and get on the bike while the sun shines. :) Nora