From:
Wendy Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 12:50:21 -0400
AWARE and the Single Mothers Support Network from Kingston ON have
produced a video and companion hand book called Finding Your Way:  A
Guide to Ontario Works for Single Mothers.  The information in Finding
Your Way is not a critique of OW, but answers some common questions
about OW in an easy to understand format.  It tries to dispel myths and
provides factual information about rights and responsibilities.  The
content was researched and developed by single mothers on OW and the
video features several of the moms who worked on the project.

Each video and one hand book costs $15 (including postage).  Extra
copies of the hand book are $2 each.  To order a copy, email us with
your postal address - we can send an invoice when we mail out.