From:
Jay Kassirer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 2021 10:27:40 -0500
Two New Landmark Case Studies of Programs Promoting Walking and Cycling -
"City of Austin's Leave Time Travel Incentive" and "Seattle's Just One Trip
Phase II"

Tools of Change has published two new open-access, full-length, Landmark
Travel behavior change case studies. Our Landmark case studies are
peer-selected to recognize behavior change programs and approaches that are
among the most successful, innovative, replicable and adaptable in the
world. Read about the "City of Austin's Leave Time Travel Incentive" and
"Seattle's Just One Trip Phase II" at
https://toolsofchange.com/en/topic-resources/transportation/.  We've also
published one runner-up: "Way to Go Durham." For information on our case
study nomination process go to  <http://www.toolsofchange.com/en/landmark/>
www.toolsofchange.com/en/landmark/  Deadline:  June 4, 2021.