From:
Frendin Sue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 16:24:19 +1000
Hi David, great to hear from you!! and some great leads there Ive actually
already passed onto our working group the lit search you did..so you have
already had a presence with us!!)
Very early days, but strong interest down here about exploring models (and
potential funding bases!!) around this issue, as still seems to be the gap
for GP's etc in terms of time to really take a client through to develop,
connect and monitor/ support programs to improve PA/ other lifestyle related
changes...will keep you posted and in mind, as you never know maybe an
opportunity for a trans bass strait research project!!!

Take care, and no doubt I will be back in contact with you!!
Sue

Sue Frendin