From:
Wolf Kirsten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 2010 16:24:52 +0100
Dear Nastaran,

Here are two which I can recommend:

BS in Health Promotion and Master of Science in Health Promotion
Management at American University in Washington DC in the US: http://www.american.edu/cas/seth/MS-HEPM.cfm

BA in Health promotion and management and MA in Healthy and Health-
promoting organisations at University Magdeburg in Germany: http://www.hs-magdeburg.de/studies/s-studienangebot/index_html?set_language=en

Best regards,
Wolf

Wolf Kirsten