From:
Sam Lanfranco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Dec 2020 16:49:38 +0000
https://evidenceaid.org/evidence/coronavirus-covid-19/

[Evidence Aid]<https://evidenceaid.org/>

Coronavirus (COVID-19)
The COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic is leading to a rapidly expanding and evolving literature. This evidence collection contains plain-language summaries of high-quality research which are available in English, and translated into French, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic and Chinese (simplified and traditional).
The collection includes summaries of systematic reviews that might be relevant to the direct impact of COVID-19 (including reviews of emerging research, as well as existing reviews of relevant interventions) on health and other outcomes, the impact of the COVID-19 response on other conditions, and issues to consider for the recovery period after COVID-19.
It is being put together by our volunteers<https://evidenceaid.org/our-volunteers/>, and is supported by our partners and funders<https://evidenceaid.org/coronavirus-covid-19-evidence-collection/covid-19-project-funders-and-supporters/>. Read our disclaimer<https://evidenceaid.org/disclaimer/>.
Other agencies are also publishing vital information. View our COVID-19 information portal<https://evidenceaid.org/coronavirus-resources/> for external links.
https://evidenceaid.org/evidence/coronavirus-covid-19/  <https://evidenceaid.org/evidence/coronavirus-covid-19/%20%20%0d>

Posted by Sam Lanfranco