From:
Liz Rykert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jul 1996 07:17:58 -0400
Greetings,

Welcome to new participants on Click4hp. A recent review indicated a number
of new subscribers and so I would like to take this opportunity as one of
the cofacilitators of the list to invite you to sign on with a short intro
of who you are and your interest in the list.

We are currently in a discussion of the relationship between Literal and
virtual workspaces. As this topic began we asked:

What are the key dynamics at play as we transform our work with the use of
the virtual space?

How do we feel this in our day-to-day interactions?

What kind of changes have you noted?

How do the concepts of transparency, accountability, and collaboration play
out in this/these relationship(s) between the virtual and the literal?

As we have begun to think about these questions we learned, and some were
relieved ;-), that it is okay to hit that delete key, to lurk, to not
respond (thanks Craig!) The issues of how we manage information and the use
of the internet specifically to enhance access to consumer health
information have emerged as topics currently underway.

Whether you are new to the list or have been watching for a while we always
welcome your contributions.

Alison Stirling will be taking the lead over the next few weeks as I head
north for vacation. She is just returning from the West Coast of Canada so
please join me in welcoming her back.

Regards,

Liz Rykert - cofacilitator
Liz Rykert, Coordinator, Growing Up Healthy Downtown, Family Service
Association of Metro Toronto; Tel (416) 927-8500; fax (416) 927-8291
facilitator: <bright.futures.net>,<guhd.net>, <act.cuts.ont>
http://community.web.net/act.cuts.ont; co-owner: <[log in to unmask]>
                    email: <[log in to unmask]>