From:
Claire Jennings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Dec 1998 17:50:44 -0800
From the Prenatal Ed Update
Vol. 2 #12 December 15, 1998

Two significant drivers in prenatal education and prenatal care warrant
watching during 1999: Medicaid managed care and technology.

We anticipate continued increase in areas such as diversity in managed care
populations, growing interest in the content of prenatal care, consumer
need for information....

Details in this months Prenatal Ed Update at
http//www.PrenatalEd.com/newv2n12.htm

The Prenatal Ed Update is a monthly newsletter is published by Practice
Development, Inc for healthcare practitioners, health educators, medical
case managers, employers and insurers who share our commitment to promoting
perinatal health.To learn more about the PrenatalEd Update, and to have it
delivered to your email each month, visit http//www.PrenatalEd.com/news.htm

Claire Jennings
PrenatalEd
http//www.PrenatalEd.com