From:
"Fulton, Tom" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 16:08:31 -0800
Mollie,

Your e-mail request intrigued me so I did a brief lit and internet search on
photovoice.  I once had a keen interest in photography and have been
thinking of exploring the use of photography as a research tool in a health
promotion context.  The articles I found are certainly interesting and have
given me food for thought.  I tried to connect to a web page
(photovoice.com) but was unable to connect.  I will try it again tomorrow.

I would appreciate talking to you about the concept some time.

Tom

(I am in the fog re. Fogo process!)