From:
Liz Rykert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 1996 06:59:01 -0400
Thanks to JM for his comments on pacing...

I set the topic timelines quite arbitrarily just to get the ball rolling.
Perhaps we should keep with topic one starting with Alison's summary and
carry on...I'll wait for a few days to see what's happening.

My sense is there will be more discussions as we move ahead in this area.
From a recent conference I attended called Getting Online in Ottawa and from
the reports I have been getting from INET96 there seems to be a general
shift from a need to explore the How to's to a need to probe and experiment
the What For's and all the accompanying possibilities.

Liz Rykert