From:
Wolf Kirsten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 1998 17:39:33 -0500
Dear Colleagues:

We have a graduate student in the Department of Health and Fitness at
American University in Washington DC who is moving to Australia next month.
She is interested in making contact with some health promotion
professionals, preferably in Sydney. I would appreciate any contact
addresses or ideas how to get invovlved in the health promotion field "down
under" (I know there is a lot going on). She has been going through our
M.S. program in Health Fitness Management which uses a broad (holistic)
approach to health promotion.
Thank you !

WOLF KIRSTEN
International Program Manager