From:
Wendy Benson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 08:25:29 -0700
Last week Mary Flynn with the Calgary Regional Health Authority did a
presentation in Edm and Calg. on trends in obesity as well as people's and
childrens' attitudes towards people of different sizes.  There was one
slide she showed with the adjectives children used to describe skinny,
normal and obese children.  It's so enlightening.  Maybe Mary can help you.

Wendy Benson, RD, MPH
Calgary, AB.