From:
CHNC Conference <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Mar 2022 10:27:46 -0500
Community Health Nurses:
Responsive, Reflective, Resilient

National Community Health Nursing Conference
Community Health Nurses of Canada

June 8-10, 2022 | **Virtual Conference**

https://CHNC2022.ca <https://chnc2022.ca/>

The Community Health Nurses of Canada are excited to announce the Call for
Abstracts for CHNC2022: Community Health Nurses: Responsive, Reflective,
Resilient, our national Community Health Nursing conference.

CHNC2022 will take place entirely online, June 8-10, 2022.

Our goal is advancing Community Health Nursing in Canada and you are
invited to join a dynamic group of nurses from across Canada who will come
together and share their community health knowledge. We are honoured to
welcome our keynote speakers:

| Deva-Marie Beck, Nightingale Initiative for Global Health
| Claire Betker, National Collaborating Centre for Determinants of Health
| Becky Palmer, First Nations Health Authority

The CHNC2022 conference theme acknowledges that Community Health Nurses
have been at the heart of the response to the COVID-19 pandemic, while
continuing to ensure that other health needs of Canadians in their
communities were also addressed. The past two years have generated an
ongoing need to be reflective about nursing practice, determinants of
health, Truth and Reconciliation, and more. As time moves forward, the need
to be resilient draws upon nurses’ ability to regroup, recharge and
reconnect with partners and colleagues.

Our conference brings together individuals who have an interest in
Community Health Nursing from practice, research, administration, policy
and education. Networking opportunities offer a forum to explore issues of
mutual concern as well as exchange knowledge, share evidence and ideas, and
generate solutions.

Abstracts are due by March 11, 2022.

For more information, please visit the conference website at
https://CHNC2022.ca <https://chnc2022.ca/>. Sign up for our mailing list to
keep up-to-date: http://eepurl.com/hUCLbf

Showcase your company to leaders in community health nursing! CHNC2022
offers opportunities for sponsorship, exhibiting and advertising -- great
exposure with no travel costs! For more information, please view our
CHNC2022 Prospectus: https://CHNC2022.ca/prospectus
<https://chnc2022.ca/prospectus>