From:
Kerrie Duncan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 May 1996 00:49:27 -0400
I'm feeling rather new to all this, although I have been known to be lurking in a few places!!

Who am I?  Well, yesterday I was a student, today I'm a volunteer!  Funny how that works.
When people ask me what I do, I say I do health promotion (and leave them with a blank look
on their faces).

I have worked  (honest) in the field for a few years, before returning to school.  My experience
has been mostly working in the Canadian Eastern Arctic.  I am looking forward to this
conference to share some of the stories, smiles, tears and yes theory too (if I must, please
excuse me tho if I don't always understand them)!