From:
Walter Weary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 09:41:03 -0500
Dennis

I couldn't agree more. Michael Lerner in his book on 'Surplus
Powerlessness' covers it all very well. Government ideologies based on
blaming and encouraging self-guilt are incidious. Society has to move
beyond that to reducing the inequities: that is what preventive
healthcare is all about.

Walter Weary