From:
CHNC Info <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Apr 2022 11:00:00 -0400
Community Health Nurses of Canada Webinar Series

The purpose of the one hour webinars is to advance community health nursing
practice in Canada, provide an opportunity for CHNs to network being that
the National Conference was postponed in 2020 and 2021, increase the
profile of the innovative, evidence-based, adaptable work that CHNs are
doing in Canada during the enduring pandemic, and provide a lead up to the
entirely virtual National CHNC Conference in June 2022 (registration now
open at https://CHNC2022.ca!). Presenters will have the opportunity to
share their work followed by time for questions. The webinars will be
recorded and posted on YouTube for those who are unable to attend but would
like the information. There is no charge to attend the sessions.

Please join us for our next webinar:

In Our Stories We Find Our Answers: Living our Standards and Competencies
in Real Time

The CHNC Standards and Competencies inform the practice of CHN to meet the
goal of creating a health Canada. You are invited to join the CHNC
Standards and Competency Committee to share and reflect on the resources
available to guide CHN Practice across the variety of practice settings for
CHN. Lessons learned and reflection on the impact of living the standards
during the challenging pandemic context will be shared. The goal of this
webinar is to provide a "coming home” to the foundations of CHN work and
sharing stories from CHN practice to share the learning and reflect on our
practice. We want to share and give a voice to the innovation, flexibility
and resilience of community health nurses. Presented by: CHNC Standard and
Competencies Committee:

- Karen Curry RN, MN CHNC(C)
- Cheryl van Daalen-Smith RN, PhD, CCHN(C), CCNE
- Patricia King RN, BN, MN
- Lori Boen, RN, CCHN(C), CCCI, LNC

Thursday, April 28, 2022 | 3:00pm-4:00pm Eastern

Register now:
https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZwkde2ppj4oGdASn6NQNnV12XLA9pwVrcu7