From:
Wolf Kirsten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 1999 19:47:01 -0500
This is not directly related to our listserve but somebody may be of help.
I am trying to find out more about job opportunities in sport management in
the US. A young and talented professional in the field from Germany
contacted me and I would like to direct him to a few worthy information
sources / potential employers. I would appreciate any help. Thank you.

WOLF KIRSTEN
International Program Manager
National Center for Health Fitness
Nebraska Hall - LL