From:
Wolf Kirsten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 1999 14:55:28 -0400
Can anyone direct me to an organization/individual that has been successful
with advocating / lobbying health promotion issues recently? I know there
are strong opinions about advocacy in Canada and there have been
discussions on this listserve in the past. Our global newsletter "Health
Promotion: Global Perspectives" will focus on this topic for the next
issue. We would like to share effective initiatives with professionals
throughout the world to learn from each other. We are looking at US and
Canadian advocacy efforts but definitely want to feature other countries as
well (usually 4-5 countries per issue from different regions). I would
appreciate any help and can send some guidelines for those interested.
Thank you.

WOLF KIRSTEN
International Program Manager
National Center for Health Fitness