From:
William B Ward <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 15:32:42 -0800
Erika,

Your best bet is probably with private Schools of Public Health such as
Johns Hopkins, Tulane, Loma Linda, and others.  Since they are very
expensive, they do a good job of finding research assistantships for
students.  Private schools tend to have more generous loan packages too.

I number of years ago, the University of South Carolina had a great deal
for international students whereby there was no out of state tuition for
graduate students and those who had research assistantships had their
tuition waived.  I would be surprised if that is still available but you
might check.

Bill Ward, President
International Marketing Services
http://www.ims7.com