From:
Bob Jeffrey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Oct 1998 13:20:33 -0500
Hi. I have been a member of this for a few
months mostly reading and thinking.

Yesterday I was approached by a Canadian
organization that is putting together a web page
on health. it is for the general public. the
format they are using is Frequently Asked
Questions and Answers.  Up until now they have
not had a men's health section and they are
going to include a section.  Sooooo.... I am
looking for help in determining what the 10 most
frequently asked questions are in terms of men's
health. Please email them to me either directly
at [log in to unmask] or through the
list serve.
If you know of web sites that have done
something similar I would also appreciate this.
I will post the initial results by the end of
next week.

the web current web site for the group is
www.canadian-health-network.ca

Thanks alot for the help,
bob jeffery