From:
Tasha Beauchamp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 11:49:05 -0800
Dear Brett,

Gene Krupa of the University of Alberta is very active with a community
coalition in the Kelowna (sp?) BC area that focuses on early childhood
issues. His e-mail is [log in to unmask]

Tasha Beauchamp

>I am looking for a selection of papers/reports providing an overview of
>'best practices' and implications of practice, including those that are
>evaluative, ethical, and health economic related, for a public health
>approach to early childhood development.  I would appreciate being pointed
>in the right direction or specific references.
>
>Thanks!
>
>Brett Hodson, Regional Health Promotion Coordinator

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Natasha Beauchamp
Project Coordinator
ORegon Center for Applied Science, Inc. (ORCAS)
1839 Garden Ave.
Eugene, OR  97405

Tel: (541) 342-7227
Toll Free: (888) 349-5472