From:
Jean-Marc Dupont <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 May 1996 10:40:33 -0400
Allan MacFarlane spoek briefly about his work in developing tobacco
prevention materials aimed at youth.

May I suggest Allan post this same message to a new Web Networks
conference just getting started called: act.kids.ca

Thanks for the tip!

Jean-Marc (JM) Dupont

While I have the chance I may as well give you a brief personal intro in
point form:

1. Worked at Health and Welfare Canada for a few years and co-developed
The Community Action Pack and a document for Community Health Centres on
how to operationalize Community Development approaches to Health
Promotion.

2. Now a consultant in Community Health based out of Ottawa

3. Currently promoting the Healthy Communities/Cities approach across the
country by linking the existing HC provincial Coalitions and recently wrote
a book on Healthy Cities in Canada.

4. Work on contracts (to paythe mortgage) mainly for the Ontario Healthy
Communities Coalition and Health Canada

5. Facilitate the new Web Networks conference ACT.KIDS.CA on, as well as
co-facilitate OHCC.NET

6. Have been sitting on the board of directors of the Sandy Hill
Community Health Centre in Ottawa for five years now (wow, time flies!)

7. I'll leave it at that for now, you get the flavour....

Love the listserve, kudos to Alison Stirling and Liz Rykert for
facilitating this huge endeavour.  great to read our international
colleagues...Welcome!

Looking forward to our continued evolution and
collaboration.

JM  <[log in to unmask]>