From:
"Vini K.Dhillon" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 20:38:38 -0500
Hi everyone,

I am working on a paper/presentation for my health policy course. I am looking
for resources related specifically to the potential impact of globalization on
the Canada's health care system. I have started to look at specific trade
agreements (NAFTA, GATS, WTO provisions, etc.). Any information/ideas you can
provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Vini Dhillon

--
"It is only in folk tales, children's stories, and the journals of
intellectual opinion that power is used wisely and well to destroy evil. The