From:
Sam Lanfranco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2017 21:08:47 -0400
Untitled Document

  Wondering where the NHERW went?

The National Health Equity Research Webcast is on the move...to the
fall! In order to provide an opportunity for students to participate in
the webcast, the 23rd National Health Equity Research Webcast */The
Courage to Lead: Scholar-Activism and Health Equity in Turbulent
Political Times /*will take place on Friday, September 22, 2017, from
1:30-4 p.m. Please mark your calendars for this important event.

  Help us keep in touch

We are upgrading our National Health Equity Research Webcast emails to
MailChimp to improve delivery and to make it easier for individuals to
manage their subscription preferences. *If you would like to continue to
receive announcements about the National Health Equity Research Webcast
click here to subscribe.
continue our policy of not sharing your emails with anyone. Questions?
Contact [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Remember, the current list will go away soon, so please sign up if you
want to keep hearing from us.

Gillings School of Global Public HealthThis email is sent from the North
Carolina Institute for Public Health at the University of North Carolina
at Chapel Hill.

Campus Box 8165, UNC, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-8165

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>