SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
Dennis Raphael <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jan 2023 19:05:28 +0000
From: Jill Andrew <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2023 1:23 PM
To: Dennis Raphael
Subject: Thank you for signing

Dennis --

Thank you for signing. Please forward this email on to others who may want to sign.

Jill Andrew
http://www.jillandrewmpp.ca/

Here's the full petition:

Stop Privatized Health Care

During a time of crisis, Premier Doug Ford is steering Ontario down the road to privatized health care. We must stand up against these Conservative attacks against our public institutions!

Ontarians deserve a public health care system that works for them, not a profit-driven model that works to line the pockets of corporations.

Public funding belongs in public institutions. Sign your name below and join me in this call to keep health care accessible, equitable, and public!

Sign here: http://www.jillandrewmpp.ca/stop_privatized_health_care?recruiter_id=331828

-=-=-
This email was sent to [log in to unmask] To stop receiving updates on this page, unfollow here<http://www.jillandrewmpp.ca/forms/page_unsubscribes/417?e=26493c8c4087af201fda985c1cecaaee>.
Jill Andrew · Canada