SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
Bill White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 2004 12:55:35 -0500
Three approaches that I have seen to assist with managing the volume of
mail are:

1. A daily digest that compiles messages and results in one consolidated
message per day. D. Raphael has implemented this today I believe;

2. A web page that provides a table of messages  by sender and subject
that can accessed through the internet and avoids volumes of mail. The
website may be already designed this way ;

3. The Microsoft Frontpage Digest approach which is similar to 2) but
organizes messages in threads.

"Achieving Excellence Together"

Bill White
CAO
Nipissing District Social Services Administration Board

Mission Statement:
To meet the needs of the citizens
of the District of Nipissing,
efficiently within a mandated framework.