SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
Dennis Raphael <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jan 2023 16:52:46 +0000
A couple of days before Christmas, the government unveiled its plans to restructure our healthcare system. Things like social determinants, equity and inclusion are not part of it. It is the same type of neoliberal reform, that failed in Western Europe. There has been no media coverage at all, even though I have communicated with the Star and Globe. I have attached a summary of where the government plans to take the healthcare system.

So I'm wondering if it would be possible to use your list serve as a way of reaching out to others?

Russ Ford